Secure Destruction Process
Protect the privacy of your documents and other media with AAI SecureDocs. From the point of collection to recycling, your materials remain under lock and key at all times. AAA Certified — the key benchmark for secure document destruction — by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), our security protocols meet the more stringent guidelines required to serve the U.S. government. Your materials are handled using processes and procedures that comply with all privacy acts including:
- HIPAA, and the new HITECH Act
- FACTA and the new Red Flag Requirements
- Sarbanes-Oxley and other laws that apply to the securities industry
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which applies to companies that offer consumers financial products or services
- Locked and secured bins for confidential or sensitive materials
- Receipt of Service provided at time of collection
- Secured transport vehicles with GPS tracking
- 24/7 video security monitoring with 90 days of storage
- Material shredded to specifications required for government documents
- Certificates of Destruction provided once materials are secured and destroyed
Go Green with Responsible Disposal
All of your shredded paper and corrugated materials are immediately baled to further protect their privacy. The baled material is transported under lock and key to a pulping mill where it is 100% recycled into various tissue paper products.
Contract National Document Shredding Services
You can also hire us to serve your national service contracts because we are a member of the Secure Document Alliance (SDA). All SDA members across the U.S. are AAA certified by NAID and serve the same population of people with disabilities.
Secure Destruction of All Media
Safeguard your data in all its forms with AAI SecureDocs. We provide secure shredding, document destruction, information destruction services, printed media destruction, micro media destruction, hard drive destruction (degaussing and/or punching), media disintegration and responsible disposal. Ask for separate containers to collect the different types of media. (Please note: Hard drive destruction is not offered under the MN SWIFT contract.)
- Printed Media
- CDs, DVDs, Tapes or Floppy Disks
- Microfiche or Microfilm
- Computer and Laptop Hard Drives
Maintain Security and Social Responsibility
When you choose AAI SecureDocs, you protect your critical information with cost-effective, risk management and provide important training and work for people with disabilities at the same time.
Get more information. Contact Us today!